Thursday, September 03, 2009

Good Morning, Vietnam!

25 Aug- 30 Aug

Hotel : Rex Hotel (the colonial equivalent of Fullerton Hotel in Singapore)

Location : Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City (HCM)

Activities : Completed the quintessential sightseeing, venturing, clubbing, chomping and snapping.

Others in Vietnam : Daniel in Da Nang. The arrival of his crew was reported in Vietnam News.

Strange Happenings in Hotel : Three inexplicable (supernatural?) incidents. Awaiting reply from said hotel.

What I liked : Rich culture, fabulous pho, viet iced coffee (Daniel would surely agree with me on this!), fascinating history, communist memorabilia, admirable determination of the Viet Congs.

What I didn't like : Erm...see 'Strange Happenings'

Pictures : Plenty. Procrastination in progress due to lack of courage in uploading certain pictures to my computer because of, er....you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home