Friday, October 09, 2009

Patience.



Patience

I am waiting
Though not in stillness as I wait
I am hoping
Though not in despair as I hope
I am dreaming
Though not in darkness as I dream
I am longing
Though not in emptiness as I long
I am trying
Though not in futility as I try
I am learning
Though not in ignorance as I learn
I am becoming
Though not in nothing as I become
I am being
While eternity teaches me patience

About the poet :
Tina Louise writes that her aims, dreams and ideals match those expressed in Axis of Logic. Her poetry has found warm receptions on Counterpunch and The Poet's Basement. She also writes for tourism websites in the North of England and has an monthly column (English) in The New Entertainer, a Spanish newspaper. She has lived and travelled in many parts of the world and considers poetry to be "the vehicle for my frustration with all things political, illogical and violent."
-- Axis of Logic & tinalouise.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home