Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Congratulate Me.

Congratulate me.

Congratulate me not for the aforementioned celebration.

Congratulate me for what I'm about to reveal.

After a year, I finally logged into my Flickr account and started uploading pics again.

Prior to this, my paid account had remained dormant, albeit renewed on an annual basis, for each time I'd logged in, my attention would invariably be riveted on the photographs with You and it relived every word, gesture, gift and song.

Congratulate me.

For tonight, this eluded me.

For tonight, I deleted whatever I'd written in those albums with You.

What's left are plain, stark photographs.

Devoid of words.

Because words don't matter at the end of the day, be they sweet and alluring to the ear.

I learnt it the hard way.

I learnt it through You.

Now, who's going to congratulate Me? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home