Monday, December 28, 2009

Mich : Fragile. Handle With Care.



Let's be honest, shall we?

I'm Happy when I'm with You.

Yet, there were many days weeks months years of trickles when You pulled away, when You let Me down after I'd let You down - the Nightmare of 2007 sent me spiralling into an abyss, one of which had taken me a long time to overcome and pick myself up.

Am I game for this again?

At what price does this sliver of Happiness come?

A day of Happiness for an infinite trail of tears?

Everything for what may very well be Nothing?

I don't want to make any assumptions.

Speculations are but conjured semantics filtered through ignorance.

There's only so much of Me that's left from the fragmented past.

>> Mich : Fragile. Handle with care. <<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home