Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Unspoken.



Things that I could not tell you in person for the lack of courage, I shall squiggle them here.
  1. I was really Happy to see You. But to mask it, I acted nonchalantly, as if it did not matter. I feared that You would think little of Me if even a wisp of it glistened. And so, I acted in that silly manner.
  2. I'd told myself that if You did what You'd tried to do the second time, I would not avoid it should the opportunity come knocking again. Yet, the same mistake repeated itself. Again, it was out of fear, that You would think little of Me.
  3. Nonsensical gibberish was spouted because once again, I feared that You would think little of Me should the truth be told.

And because of the singular factor, Fear, I'd consciously allowed opportunities to slip before my eyes. Not just once, but time and time again.

Because You had Your perceptions and I had mine, we realised a tad too late that if only we'd said what was on our minds instead of guessing.

We're not young anymore.

If it's to Be, let me know.

"Sometimes, the Unspoken hurts you more than what You have to say." [ Liar, Liar ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home