Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Inevitable Burst.

Life goes on, doesn't it?

I'm not going to let it cripple me.

Oh, no. I'll just wait till You come by.

Again.

As always.

When You do, I'll forget the days when You weren't around because for that one moment, You'll be with me.

Silly, isn't it?

Then again, Mich has always been a silly Little Girl.

She must be, or it wouldn't have rendered years of being strung by You.

永远有多远 想了一整夜
我才不管以后路 刮风又下雪
也许你没说 你爱我 可也没说 不爱我
Perhaps you've never said that you love me.
Neither have you said that you do not.

女人时间 少得很可怜
你说得很对 可我为了谁冒险
我不神仙 我也会抱怨
我只要一分钟你还拖延

爱情偷走我理智 你笑我死心眼
爱你浪费多少时间 你不会发现
Time slips by as I love you but you'll never know.

你给我泪里咸 你给我苦里甜
你带着我超过了极限

幸福蒙住我眼睛 也叫我死心眼
爱它莫名其妙出现 我睡得很甜

我忘了还有时间 我忘了还有明天
我忘了说 情人再见
I forgot to say goodbye, my lover.

嘿 你笑我老爱掉眼泪
You'd tease me for my constant trickles
女人泪 一种正当防备
A lady's tears are her legitimate defense mechanism
我可以飞 我没有飞
I could have taken off, yet I stayed.
为了谁 你知道为了谁
For whom? Do You know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home