Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Of Umbrageous Platitudes.

Entrenched in the past are snippets that forge my identity as thus.

Regardless of what is to come, it will not change who I am.

What I am to be - Who Knows?

Looking forward, working conscientiously and inching towards my personal goal.

Having suffered much in 2006-2007, when I was on the verge of a complete meltdown but managed to maintain the facade to the general populace, it has taught me well.

"Who'd throw in the towel when the finishing line is within sight?" I'd lamented.

The reply I received was, "There's no point in winning the competition if it will have an adverse impact thereafter."

My constant dilemma is being torn between Him and You.

The inanity is such.

Is it Time?

Is it possible to live without You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home