Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Honestly Speaking.

Through the storm I will hold on, Lord
And by faith I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in You.

A common thread that You are familiar with, and so am I.

S.Pastor D.Foo made the altar call in church yesterday and for the first time in my life, I strode forward & received intense prayer from a prayer councillor.

I knew who'd be watching.

It was after all, sprawled at the front of the sanctuary, where the congregation and worship team had a clear view of each and every individual who cast aside apprehension and came forward.

Yet, I knew that the sermon was for me. The 'Suddenlies' that God will be sending in waves. "Never give up" and "Hold on" were the seemingly cliches spouted by the preacher that had an inconceivable grip and increasingly, an augmented consciousness festered.

February 2010 marked an upturn in my life, even though Dad had passed away. Things changed.

Yesterday, I begged God for the revelation of my Destiny, for what I plan to do, transcends beyond personal gain.

It is in the hope of being able to take care of the pillars of my life - Big Koo, Big Ee & Mummy and to voluntarily shoulder the burden of all future medical bills and needs. As of now, hundreds of thousands of dollars have been frittered away on Big Ee's medical bills alone. Big Koo's heart condition has rendered another sum of the same magnitude. Filial piety is a top priority on my list and just as they have provided me with the best of everything, I would want that duty and responsibility to be mine when the need arises.

Thereafter, a strong desire for the underprivileged spurs a Plan. It can only be done if this is God's will for me, for I dream the Impossible.

And then, there's You.

What is God's plan for me with regards to You?

Why is it that each time I give up and force myself to slink away in tears, strings of coincidences occur and invariably, a state of equilibrium is forged as You remain in my life?

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's resources."

Bless me with Favour and open doors, God.

Guide me and help me, Lord.

So that I will be a blessing to Others,

In every way that I can.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home