Saturday, March 20, 2010

Please...Don't Fade?

Yushin : There's nobody who can help us. There are only two of us.

Deokman : And?

Yushin : The only ones who can save us are ourselves. Therefore, if we give up, we will surely die. (clutches Deokman's palm) I will never give up. But, if you give up, then it'll make it twice as hard for me. So, please, don't give up.

- Queen Seonduk, Episode 22, part 1.

Deokman : Just like my mother who tried to save me, I'm afraid that you'll die. If that were to occur, I will end up hating myself as much. So, please don't make me turn out that way and just leave me.

Yushin : Pathetic fool! Is that all you came up with? Are you going to give up? Are you going to surrender? ...... And even now, you don't have a choice in this matter.

Deokman : Just leave me! You have a choice!

Yushin : (interrupting vehemently) And I chose you!

- Queen Seonduk, Episode 22, part 2.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home