Monday, April 12, 2010

Mew - Me & You.

Giving You up is something that I must do.

It will never be.

2005 will but flip its pages only once in the annals of Time.

Much as I'd like to,

Much as I'd tried to,

Those encapsulated moments are buried in the Past.

Time spent with You brings a smile till this day.

I avail myself to you, whenever I can, wherever I am.

A fragment, a sliver was all I'd wanted to reclaim as a keepsake.

I'd thought that if I'd fervently clung onto the remnant shards, someday I'd be able to piece it together and You'd need & keep me, like You used to.

Each time You beckoned, I'd drop everything to race towards You. I believed that You'd realize how important You were/are to Me and that, would propel You in my direction.

When I walked away from You a few days ago, I knew that my hopes would never come into fruition. The opportunity that I had frittered away in the past was long gone.

After all, Pups and Kittens don't belong together.

Without You, it'll be just Me,

And thus I, am, but Me-ch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home