Friday, April 16, 2010

Stashes of Gnashes.

Time, how little I have of it.
A surge of calls and messages meander their way.

Currently, I'm turning down $1000 daily.
This happens every single day.
If I had 36 hours, I'd be singing to the tune of $30 000 a month by now.

Quite unfortunately, I don't.

While I'm pleased that I'm in high demand professionally,
Time slips through my fingers.

Minutes give way to Hours, and then to Days.
A day or two, then three, four.
Soon, a week trots away.

Can moolah buy me Time, really?

Strangely, there was a time when I was raking approximately $3000 and lamenting about being a miserable salaried worker.

But, I was much happier then.

I am not a materialistic lady. It's a trait that has never been part of my personality makeup. I don't judge a person according to the house he has, the wheels he sports or the zeroes which he draws. These are far from what I seek to complete Me.

You are precious simply because of how You make me feel.

Happiness ranks at the top of my priority list.

What an irony then, to be drawing more than double of what I had but yearning for a mere fragment of Happiness from those days of yore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home