Wednesday, April 07, 2010

When The Bough Breaks.

I've been told that I have nothing to complain about.

I have a home, a car, Him and I'm raking in a pretty handsome sum of money for I'm good at what I do.

I get to buy LV, Prada and whatever that's the fad of the moment, I'm able to buy it whenever I want to. ( But I don't. An annual purchase will suffice. )

Fine dining and fancy food are no strangers to me, as evidenced by my photos in Facebook.

Yet, this is all a Facade.

For all the moolah that I rake, can it buy Me what I truly want?

I'd gladly exchange it all for that Singular notion.

Material possessions, Intellect, Money; They are a far cry from That which brings me Happiness.

I don't ask for much; A sliver will suffice. A shard.

And as it gleams, within that encapsulated moment, Happiness shall be Mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home