Thursday, June 03, 2010

"If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams."

Unintended lulling averted my attention to the number of messages in my primary inbox.

9804 messages tarry in my inbox and admittedly, it was rather amusing to eyeball the doodles of yesteryear.

You see, my Hotmail account has been my primary email account since 2000, which explains the (rather lame) suffix -z that proliferated user identities of that era. A feeble concoction that garnered popularity, I must add.

Er..., lest you were wondering, yes, I do have a Gmail, Yahoo and other obsolete enail accounts. Some are for storage purposes and hence, are dispensable.

____popz@hotmail.com bookmarks a decade of personal data while mich____@gmail.com is strictly reserved for professional purposes.

Likewise, this blog has churned notations of years, namely 5.

These scrawls shall thus remain aloft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home