Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Lil Change Will Do Me Good.

The trip furnished a new perspective -

For every tear that falls,

It is shed for Someone.

It is not for You, for Him nor Anyone else.

Each teardrop welts for Me.

The entrapment that I cannot free myself from,

The struggle to appear nonchalant,

The pursuit of Happiness.

If You've noticed that I've been communicating with You in a different manner of late, it's because I've finally realised that You are the alternative that I'd been foolishly gripping on to.

Of Hope because the Other gave none.

Hence, You embodied "What If"s, "If Only"s - the greener grass on the other side.

I will no longer live in trepidation and watch what I say to You, with earnest fervour that You'll like me a tad more, or tarry a lil longer.

I'm going to be Nobody but Me.

It's time that Mich lived for Nobody but herself.

It is Mich's Time.

And if God should provide the opportunity, Mich will restart her Life in time to come.

Without Him.

Without You.

Welcome to a brand new Mich.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leion said...

Brand new, like iOS4?

6:45 PM, July 14, 2010  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

Eh, it's been given the thumbs down, hasn't it? =/

12:10 AM, July 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home