Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On The Right Side Of Dichotomy.



Well, distilled silence had me mulling and its pace riveted my attention towards this blank horizon.

Travelling to Italy, Switzerland and France has exposed me to the European culture that eludes Asian shores and has framed quite a different picture in the ever-dexterous matter which I allude to as My Mind.

As the cliched aphorism goes, we're but a tiny drop in the mighty ocean of this world.

My world has been a fragmented bubble, intent on exponential expansion, without consideration for the heavy yoke it arches upon its fragility.

It was foolish, stubborn and outrightly pedantic.

Hyperbolic? Perhaps.

You could attribute it to being cowed, blanched, whathaveyous.

Comb the shattered pines and faded plumage.

Clear the clutter festooned with artifice.

Breathe.

Live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home