Saturday, October 09, 2010

And I Should Reckon So.

I resolve to :
  • Be more forthcoming instead of being cryptic.
  • Set sail in a new direction.
  • Work less, Smile more.
  • Effect change from within.

Why?

  • The accustomed ways of Mich aren't taking too well nor thriving splendidly in the given circumstances.
  • Tired of being Tired; Sick of being Sick (not to be taken in the literal sense)
  • I cannot change my circumstances, but I can make incisive decisions on the steps I undertake in future.

The Truth :

  • I would love to have You, but I know that this will not transpire in reality.
  • I would love to sit and just listen as You speak, watch You laugh and smile in silent contentment.
  • I imagine scenes of the past replaying ad nauseam, but these are only flighty notions.
  • I dream of being honest in your presence instead of presenting different personas & facades while not knowing exactly the stance to adopt lest it should trigger staggering repercussions

In short, I do not want to Pretend any longer.

An open yellowed book is far more inviting than that of a shrink-wrapped spine.

Mich is Mich.

And this, is My Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home