Monday, October 25, 2010

Blessed To Be A Blessing.

Dear God,


Elder D.Foo

I thank You for this man.
Blessed and anointed is he to speak forth what is of Truth and Wisdom.

I thank You for his sacrifice.
He has chosen to walk away from monetary benefits in his previous job in favour of full-time ministry in church.

I thank You for the inculcating of values through him.
He has striven hard to sow the seeds of Goodness.

I thank You for the strong leadership that he wields.
Through his influence, he indoctrinates Righteousness and Integrity.

I thank You for he is fair and just.
He does what is necessary and does not mince his words.

I thank You for his intellect.
Through his articulation, he moulds hearts and mindsets according to Biblical Principles.

I thank You for putting this man in my circle.
With his gripping sermons, many a time has he jolted me from my lull.

I thank You for his steadfast roots.
Through him, the branches of Faith have grown and good fruits have blossomed.

I thank You, God.
For this is the only man whom I would obey in accordance to Your Word.

I thank You for his powerful prayers.
For through him have I received blessing, deliverance and healing in Your Name.

I thank You for his humility.
He constantly urges us to cloak ourselves with Humility, just as Christ did.

I thank You for his philanthropy and philosophy,
That we need to be a Blessing to Others.

I thank You, God.
For You speak to me through him.

And I pray, Father,
That a man such as this will not be one, but many similar men called to the Faith shall be as bright a spark as he.

For he has touched many lives.
And for the last 16 years,
He has impacted mine.

May You bless this gifted man, his wife and his children so that spiritual abundance will be sown and reaped multifold through the planting of these individuals.

In Jesus' most precious Name I pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home