Thursday, October 28, 2010

He • She • You

He said,

  • "I would have given up on me."
  • "I would have walked away from myself."
  • "I don't understand how you could have tolerated every deliberate act of hurt. Any other girl would have walked away a long time ago."
  • "You're too good for your own good; too good that other girls would say that you are stupid."

She said,

  • "I'm not any other girl."
  • "It's fine if others hurt me, as long as I do not hurt anyone."
  • "My tolerance for stuff is very high; God gives me the strength to live through it all."
  • "I'd rather be stupid than to do the wrong thing."

He said,

  • "I appreciate you."

She smiled and felt that warm fuzzy feeling that she hadn't experienced since You slapped her with THAT in 2007 and robbed her of her confidence and self-worth. The continuum of appearances and disappearances since then have left her confused, bewildered, fearful and emotional; it eroded her identity and replaced it with one whose thoughts oscillated around You. In other words, she was stuck in an abyss for a long, long time.

What a girl wants is simply to be Happy.

The one who makes her Happy wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home