Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Of Twists And Turns.

Nov 17, 2010
Wednesday
4.46am

Stumbling upon a congenital condition related to myself, I am in (mild) shock.

Rein your thoughts before incisive speculation is thrown in for good measure. I'm not about to spiral into an emotional abyss nor bawl to my heart's content. Aside from said shock, albeit mild, I am virtually impervious to this bit of knowledge.

My life has fleshed out in 31 years, with me being perfectly oblivious to this.

Worry not, Friends.

It is not fatal. My health will not suffer. I need no medication.
[ Apologies, Nemesis / Nemeses. You'll have to express your vehemence for many years to come. ]

I need not do anything. It will not affect my life in any way.
[ For the obstinately curious, it has absolutely nothing to do with fertility and its accompanying anatomical structures, thank you very much. That is Those are spritely and well. ]

The question that begs to be uttered is not, "Why Me?"

But rather, "Why now?"

Dear God, what is Your Purpose in unfurling this fact now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home