Monday, February 14, 2011

Clarification.

== Start: 1.44am ==

This entry is purely for clarification purposes and may be typed in a haphazard fashion to ensure authenticity (ie. without amendments).

Clarification without clarity of thought? Well, if it need be, so it shall.

The previous entry had me in a sort of verbal meltdown, of which was opined that 'I am a victim of circumstance'.

In no way does this make me a pushover nor a weakling.

Everyone has a pushcart. Mine may very well contain some boulders that others may not have while some may have walls to fashion.

Life is not a bed of roses.

I ought to be thankful I had the first 21 years of my life being completely unaware of what misery was. That is not a hyperbole. Before that, I had no idea why people moped, why tears fell and why some people are emotionally scarred.

Whatever is bugging me will not go away overnight. It will not magically disappear with the wave of a wand.

So, I try to make the best out of a given situation. These are the very words that I said to You when we last met.

And if what I'm doing isn't right, then I'll just have to keep going at it till it is.

Erstwhile, this shall be where my vulnerabilities are scrawled.

So thank you, dear reader, for respecting my need for this outlet in which my innermost thoughts may be inked.

== End: 2.01am ==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home