Monday, February 07, 2011

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

A word that I've never uttered to You.

Sorry, I should have told You then.

Sorry, I didn't expect to grow close nor spend much time with You.

From the late night calls to the flurry of text messages to the small little gifts that made me smile, You were my dream come true.

What were the chances that dreams did flesh out in reality? That The Boy I'd secretly held a torch for many years had not only become a friend but was the very one who wanted to get off the bus to keep me company, who'd cornered me to go out with him? Thus, I held my tongue.

Unfortunately, that which had started with a Lie could not bear good fruit.

Separate lives chalked in reality, we were but from different worlds.

Call it a transient intersection, if you'd like.

I'm trying my utmost best to live a life without You; to curb any stirring emotion should a word, picture or familiar relation appear.

I will always remember You

And how special & precious You made me feel.

Goodnight, You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home