Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thrice.

That's the number of times I'd dreamt of You in a night.

The frequency of such dreams is increasing exponentially, as evidenced by previous blog entries.

• Dream #1 •
In the midst of a ball, a young girl panned her camera across the room before snapping a shot of you. I happened to stroll by and caught sight of the image. My eyes darted about the ballroom. Then, I found you but you turned your back on me. I caught up with you but you ignored me. In tears, I opined, "Don't you know that I love you very much?". There was a flash of fury in your eyes before you snapped, "No, you don't. If you did, you would have chosen me."

• Dream #2 •
For some reason, my family was at Hotel C. Sprawled across the restaurant was an array of food. As I munched on a salad with carrots and cabbage, a mix of friends from the past appeared and we sat together at a large table. As I got up to leave, a friend joined me. Upon reaching home, I found You asleep on my bed. An alarm went off and it startled us. I watched you with a smile and ruffled your hair as you drifted back to sleep with a cheeky grin on your face.

• Dream #3 •
Along the shore was a school carnival. Children and adults flocked to the various draws. Laughter permeated the air. The sea turned rough and the waves swept away large canopies. I took to my heels and led a pack of people up the stairs, over boulders and such. Finally, we arrived at Hotel C (from the second dream). The sight of flooded streets with nary a sight of life struck fear in us. We were stranded and death was imminent. The hotel in which we were residing (Hotel GD) crumbled before our eyes. Then, a crackle on a walkie-talkie caught my attention. A faint voice muttered your name. You were at Hotel E. Desperately, I deduced your location and threw myself into the torrential waters. [Note: In reality, I can't swim.] I had to get to you. The waters diluted my tears as I fought against Nature. I thrashed about wildly, but I never found You...


The subconscious registers a firm grip on my repressed emotions and this fleshes out in my dreams.

How do I stop it?

Can I?

Will I?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home