Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something.

Something's just happened.

Please do not trivalise it because it isn't.

But I can't write about it here.

You'll be shocked and aghast if you knew.

Dear You, I'm sorry I cannot meet You within the next two weeks. I'm not in a state to be seen. I would love to see You. It's what I'd been waiting for. I've missed You. Give me time. All I need is two weeks. Don't fade, please?

To my dearest Friends who care, I'm not in a good state now. But I will be. As always. Give me time too, my Friends. I'm sorry that I will have to absent myself from D's event. It is not by choice. I promise to make it up to her.

Dear God, I've put up when it rained, gritted when it poured and conscientiously kept it afloat.

But now, dear God, the entire thing is in shreds.

I've considered throwing in the towel.

Friend B says I'm silly, because I'm still putting others before myself despite Tonight. "If You keep thinking about others, when will it get to You? When will You matter to yourself?"

-ShRuGs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home