Tuesday, April 05, 2011

6 Billion = Zero

In this world of 6 billion,

It is possible to be Alone.

Isn't it ironic?

Got a problem? Need some help?

Sorry, you're Alone.

Everyone's busy with their cars, homes and oh, life.

What good does it do to share with someone

When it is still your yoke & burden to bear?

I have taken leave, disrupted my work, scurried in the middle of the night, given money & offered shelter to friends in need over my short course of life.

Who would do that for me? Nobody in Singapore, I'm afraid.

Only Sally would be as idealistic & loyal.

And she's in Sydney, so there's no point in telling her anything because it's not fair that she grabs a flight to Singapore just for my sake.

Acquaintances aplenty,

Facebook associates a bunch,

Friends a sprinkle,

Confidantes?

None.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home