Sunday, April 24, 2011

Being Low-Key.

D : Is everything fine? You have been MIA for a long while.
Me : (lying through gritted teeth) Yes. I've just been very busy.

D : Mich, you can't lie to me. You would not cast friends aside for work. Not for more than a month.
Me : Uh, Oh....

(stony silence)

D : I know that you being you, will tell me if you wanted to. So, I won't ask. Whatever it is, I hope to see you soon, Mich. I hope to hear you laugh and get all excited with your giggles again.
Me : Yeah, thanks, D.

Summing up my social activity in March & April, regrettably there's little to share -
1) 1-hr dinner with T.
2) Dinner & movie.
3) Lunch at Ship R3staurant (intentional misnomer to prevent random trolling.)
4) Trotting around Orchard and watching a movie.
5) Church, lunch & dinner with V - with shopping to while the afternoon away.

Soon, my Friends. Soon.

Soon, Mich will crawl out of her shell.

Give Me Time.

好吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home