Friday, April 01, 2011

Measuring Happiness With Loins.

Have you noticed that dressy people are Miserable while Happy people are comfortable with their loins?

Looking at my wardrobe (and my previous post), I guess this is true.

After all, I am conscious that clothes are my chosen drapes to conceal deep hurts.

'Hey, nice dress/bag/shoes/whathaveyous!' are compliments that I get frequently.

They make me smile, if only for a while.

For smiles are a rarity when you're Me.

It doesn't stem from the notion of having caught someone's eye with my frivolous choices or that I'm eager to lap up the attention.

Rather, it cements the fact that, at the very least, I've done something right in my life, even if it's down to a pair of shoes or a dress.

I know.

I've quirky thoughts and associations.

But that's me -

Me-Shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home