Friday, May 06, 2011

The Glassy Knolls.



There was a time when I was Happy.

I knew no tears, only joy.

Then, a point of intersection appeared.

Henceforth, glassy knolls welted and sidled up as confidants.

I regret You.

I regret Him.

I regret doing as much as I could to devoting much of my Time, Patience, Effort and Money.

I regret my sacrifices.

I regret putting up with so much for so little. I do not mean that in the monetary sense.

"Let it go. You'll be Happier, Girl. I can accept it if it means that you will be Happier," Mum said gently. I share a tight relationship with my mother and she has seen how I've withered away in recent years.

Much of what we have is Mine (including the nifty car though I do not have a driving license) but like I said, money matters not to me.

If only what I Have can buy what I Want.

How much is that Happiness in the window?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home