Saturday, June 04, 2011

After A Month's Hiatus.



I've found Happiness.

Its name?

Contentment.

I've learnt so much about Life in the speckled months of March, April and May 2011.

The years prior to those months are redundant and flighty at best.

Life is meaningful and with a purpose now.

I chose to Let Go and Let God.

The months have been trying and I'd reached breaking point in every aspect of my life. Despite these, I stood rooted in Faith and surrendered wholly to God. My circumstances were dire and only God could fashion a miracle.

With His Grace and Mercy, I've been blessed immensely in all areas of my Life ever since. The miracles that I'd needed transpired in reality.

Now, I've much to give back to God. Gratitude is only the tip of the iceberg.

Tweaking certain areas of my Life, my attention is drawn towards You -

Thank You for being part of my Life, flourishing in seasons past. However, from this time forth, we'll no longer be treading on the same path in Life.

Farewell, You.
2005 - 2011.

Mich is finally Free.

And Happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home