Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gone.

He's Gone.

Big Koo has left us -

To be with God.

Ee doesn't know it yet. She's in the very same hospital which Koo took his final breath. Having undergone two bypasses in the past, she was warded for a close shave with heart failure last week and has been there ever since.

"Did you buy lunch/dinner for Fat (an affectionate nickname without malice)?"

Ee's primary concern is Koo, for the siblings have lived under one roof all their lives - 77 to be exact, with Ee trailing at 76.

Tomorrow, Elder D. Koh will accompany us to break the news to her.

Dear God, I pray for Ee's heart to be strong.

Don't let it be a double whammy.

If this is my fault because of ____, don't punish my family because of my rash sin.

I should not have allowed the spark to be ignited again.

It is my sin to bear, not theirs.

Spare them, God.

Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home