Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Clink, Clunk, Chockful Chunk!

How long will the land lie parched
and the grass in every field be withered?

There are only two reasons I am still alive :
1) It is a sin to kill oneself.
2) Mum.

When the day comes that Mum sheds the skin of this world, would I still be able to struggle & stay alive?

Money in abundance - through sheer hard work, through an inheritance - would it justify survival?

Shall we attribute it to a mood swing or an anxiety attack? No, my friend.

I conceal my secrets well & nobody but God knows all that I've suffered.

"But you've a good life. What do you have to complain about?"

Really? Because from what I know, people tend to say this because of the fancy car, posh district & epicurean indulgences

Is that all it takes for you to be Happy?

No, I don't miss You anymore. This entire post isn't about You. I don't wake up thinking of You any longer.

Is this Letting Go?

It was the one thing that gave me a lil Hope, amidst the darkness.

I don't know where this post is going nor its objective. It's a rant, I guess.

Dear God, I've tried my very best.

Sustain me, God.

I cannot go on in this life relying on pure carnal strength of my own,

For I have none left.

I don't know what to write anymore.

I'm Tired.

Apologies for this being the least coherent post thus far.

Hahahahahahahaha....

Laughter drowns out the stifled sobs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guffaws spring into action & displace the wails.

Laughter's the best medicine, right?

So why - HA - do these - HA - afflictions - HA- persist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home