Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tulles.



Every now and then, I allow myself a little cry.

It washes away my innate sorrow and realigns my state of being.

This manifests as I flagrantly disregard the whirrs around me.

I had a dream today.
It was my birthday and guests flocked onto the yacht for this celebratory moment. In my wedding dress, I scanned the crowd for a singular face. I found You. We spent time together. Sunset beckoned and the day drew to a close. When I awoke, You were gone. The context of my dreams is consistently congruent with what I've been repressing all these years. (Aside : Ha! Some alliteration, eh?) 

I want to start over. I really do. 

I've become painfully introverted, a far cry from what I used to be.

But how do I? When.....there's You?

'I wanna grow old with You.
I wanna die lying in your arms.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home