Thursday, September 20, 2012

Typically Atypical.



Chiming consciousness amidst the bewitching spell of slumber, the alarm clock chuckled heartily.

My mind registered its chatter; I knew I had to stir but I couldn't.

Detached from my shell, I found myself drifting away. Light as a feather, I was floating towards the skies.

My mind willed itself against struggling. It yearned to be in a permanent state of inertia. I longed to sleep for eternity for it was in my dreams that I met You.

Just then, the image of B came into clarity. I told him that there were spaces and places that I never had in reality. More importantly, I was happy with You in my dreams.

He intoned gravely, "Mich, get up. Wake up. Before it's too late. Now. "Light filtered through the hollows of my eyes; the chassis had emerged victorious after a two-hour battle with the pneuma.

Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home