Sunday, November 04, 2012

Fort Mich.

Emotions gnash and gurgle in the ventricle that beats ever so faintly.

The bitterness of 2007 is lacking.

Sadness, anger and hurt are the spoils of the whacked-up pinata.

It is Anniversary Sunday in the Place where it all began.

There, my presence you will not find. Not today. But I'll be back in a week.

Maybe it's with age or perhaps it is out of habit, but I've yet to plunge into an abyss which plagued much of 2007-2008 till You looked me up again.

After the trickles, a hollow echoes within. Sediment layers upon itself till an outpouring is warranted. Then Time merely helps itself to the fruits of its labour.

That is how it has been all this while.

And I guess it is no different this time.

8 years.

Several cycles.

Hold your fort, Mich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home