Friday, November 30, 2012

Mich : Makeup Model of the Day!

It was a blast!

Mel, an old college buddy of mine, had invited me to be her makeup model for the day.

A cynic of cosmetics that were alien to my hypersensitive skin, I decided to throw caution to the wind and was all game for it.

The venue was inundated with eager participants and I was initially a tad overwhelmed at the sheer number of people who'd turned up for this event.

With a positive attitude in tow, I steered my mind towards an opportunity for experiential learning.

As Mel applied the different products with deft strokes, they glided across my skin with nary a sting nor itch that I'd been accustomed to.

My skepticism towards organic & mineral makeup dissipated as the minutes went by. I was sold!

A soft and dewy finish wowed the audience. (I loved my look too!)

Most of the participants did not leave empty-handed and bagged some products that were showcased.

Armed with new nifty techniques from Mel's workshop, I took the liberty of purchasing some items as well.

Stay tuned for peektures over the weekend! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home