Thursday, December 13, 2012

Evidently So. (明明就)

A timely launch. How apt.
It marks the events that have transpired a day earlier.
If only this does not translate into reality.
Erstwhile, all one can do is to Wait.
And Hope.
12.12.12.
Jay Chou's 12th Album, 十二新作
《明明就》
糖果罐里好多颜色
Kaleidoscopic hues dot the candy jar
微笑却不甜了
Yet the sweet smiles have waned.
你的某些快乐
The bouts of happiness that you have
在没有我的时刻
Are moments without me.

从故事记的城市里
As memories weave a story,
我想就走到这
I guess this marks my final steps.
海鸥不再眷恋大海
The seagull shall no longer yearn for the sea.
可以飞更远
It can now take flight and cover greater distances.

远方传来风笛
In the distance, a flute can be heard.
我却在意有你的消息
But all that's on my mind is a word from You.
深怕为爱守着秘密
Fear has kept my love a secret,
而我为你守着回忆
While I've held onto the memories for You.


明明就不习惯牵手
Evidently, these hands are strangers to another.
为何却主动把手勾
Yet, why did one invariably rest upon the other?
你的心事太多我不会说破
There's much on Your mind; I won't give You away.

明明就比较温柔
Evidently, she has her gentle ways
也许能给你更多
Perhaps she can give You more than I ever will.
不用抉择我会自动变朋友
Let the dilemma be resolved. I shall retreat and be Your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home