Thursday, January 17, 2013

High and Heavily Curtained.



And so, my cousin is back from Yokohama. It has been five years since she's landed on local shores. And this is what she had to say,"You look better than before. You must be leading a very happy life." Just a day earlier, I had met up with my mates from Temasek JC. One of my buds, D, commented,"(You're) leading a good life, eh? .... (You're) cute, that's why (you're) happy!" Prior to that, M had returned from her field of missionary work and remarked, "...I've noticed that there's a difference in you. You seem happier now." To sweeten the deal, I received a text message this morning. It was from S. "You must be doing very well. (You're) happier than before. "
As such, I took it into my head to ramble incognito and revolve a certain matter in my mind. Abjectly in the toils, my mien gave vent to none of these.

Supplementing each with a beam and sparkly eyes that dissociated me from the truth, it was easy - too easy, believe me, to blanch the constituents in this manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home