Monday, February 04, 2013

"Let Us Have Faith that Right Makes Might." ~ Lincoln

"If you focus on God, Happiness will follow and light every aspect of your life."

That's going to be my gameplan from now -

Focusing on God;

Doing what's Right;

Helping the needy in whatever way that I can;

Availing myself to students who are marginalised.

I have a way with rebellious and wayward children. These youths are now past their adolescence and many are ready to enter the workforce in the coming year. (It makes me feel really old despite our narrow age gap!)

It is a gift; I pride myself in impacting their lives positively and permanently.

These fine young adults are still in touch with me and they inspire me to forge ahead despite the abyss within.

So, yes,

Forget about yourself, Mich.

Turn your eyes towards God and do what's Right.

Forget the internal struggles, hurt, pain and synonyms of negativity.

2013 : MAKE IT COUNT!

"Let us have faith that Right makes Might."
~ Lincoln

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home