Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness.

Seeping into my consciousness is a short prayer that I'd once uttered :

Dear God,

Many obstacles lie in my way. 
You’ve provided me with all the signs that I’d prayed for. 
You’ve even presented the very verse that I’d specifically mentioned. 
You know what I’ve prayed for, Father. 
I believe in faith that You’d remove the obstacles as mentioned,
And miracles will transpire in Your name. 

In Jesus’ Name I pray,
Amen.

There was actually Peace and Happiness in the P___ household tonight as food took precedence.

After decades of culminated angst, resentment and such amongst the siblings, chatter and laughter permeated the air. It took everyone by surprise, actually. (Perhaps we ought to credit Patrick for the provision of alcohol, which certainly loosened tongues in a good way.)

It was the first of all the chilly dinners that I've had to endure over the years. I was happy for them.

Maybe, just maybe,
Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness,
Will someday be mine too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home