Friday, February 15, 2013

Poison Ivy : February

February is a difficult month.

There's the festive season, today and ______.

All is well on the surface, even Happy, I'd say.

Still, there are days nights when everything spills from the compartmentalised pain.

And I take comfort in a fave of mine :

I picture you across the ocean
In your corner of the world
I pray the wind will blow my voice
And gently whisper in your ear
Your night may be my day
And though the seasons change

It's still the same side of the moon
That we'll be looking on when the world turns blue
And know that time and space can't come between me and you
We share the same side of the moon
And though you'll never see all the tears shine through
I know I can't be that far from you
If we're both looking on the same side of the moon

~ Corrinne May, Same Side of the Moon


It will be over. Soon.

March will arrive and it will be a relief to tuck away everything that reminds me of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home