Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A No-Know.

This entry will not be in tandem with stylistic structures that are typical of my lingual inclinations, for what tumbles from my fingertips is as mangled as that which flummoxes within.

What I never understood was why You'd taken the effort to make me Happy before You left for California, after which you asked repeatedly if I'd wanted You to call and yet, nary a ring was heard when I replied in accordance.

You promised not to disappear and naively, I believed every word.

This is why I've been awfully silent ever since.

It's akin to reading a novel with the final page ripped from its spine.

Yet, a sequel is not in the works.

The singular question that has plagued my mind,

And only repression assuages its turmoil,

Is this -

Why?

I guess I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home