Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blue Skies! Blue! Blue!

I went to bed all upset at 10am.

Caffeine intoxication was the primary suspect. Compounding this was the fact that the haze had returned to the PSI levels of 300-400.

Donning a mask in my abode, it had got to be the worst time to be geographically aligned with the Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Ritz Carlton & their ilk, for the region bore the brunt of the abominable haze.
"Dear God, we haven't seen clear skies for almost a week. This choking smog has left me pretty sick to date. There are the poor and elderly who are without N95 masks, air conditioners and air filters. They must be suffering terribly. When I wake up, can You gift us with clear skies so that everyone can breathe once again?"
With that, I drifted off to sleep and stirred at 3.30pm.

Drawing the curtains, I squealed as blue skies sprawled lazily from frame to frame.

Thank You, God. ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home