Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Huh? Who? Me? =)

Life has a funny way of meandering.

There was I, providing information and advice to a former colleague who'd been clearly ripped off in Italy.

Before long, her friend, P contacted me out of the blue and in a matter of hours, I am now a sampler of a musician's works.



She happens to be my favourite female artiste aside from Pink; her array of albums are proudly displayed on my shelves.

I'd attended her concert at the official opening of Gardens by the Bay in 2012.

Time went by and another concert was held last Friday but I had to give it a miss due to work commitments. A month prior to that, R was scheduled to meet her at his church and had asked if I wanted to come along. Naturally, the answer was a resounding Yes, but due to miscommunication (read : wrong dates provided by R. *mock growls*), I missed the opportunity.

So you see, it is a tad bewildering that life continues to pirouette around said musician.

If that isn't enough to warrant some waggling brows, D, my best guy pal, happens to be the theatre manager of the aforementioned location. Hence, I will be able to link P & D up for legitimate purposes, if required.

HUH?!!

Indeed.

I'm baffled, albeit merrily so.

  • Track selection for a compilation.
  • Quality checks.
  • File sampling.

It's an honour.

Life is sure full of surprises!

Let's Do It! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home