Saturday, June 01, 2013

June : A Month of Purpose, Focus & Fun!

Focus!

B : Not like you don't know...
M: Not like I don't know....


Congruence in speech. Wow!

Yes, I've snapped out of Stupidity.
For now.

Talking to Bubu for hours always helps.

I'm Blessed to have such a friend who talks to me 24/7, aside from my lil Twin, even though he is up to his neck with his work, art and ______, while contemplating a permanent residence in Burbank.

Come July, my lil Twin will be packing her bags for a 4-year stint Japan. It breaks my heart but it is for her own good corporately, financially, psychologically and emotionally.

Erstwhile, D will be back from Norway & F will be back from the US.

Childhood bestie, A, will see me in June after her exit exams for Consultant in London draw to a close. My other childhood bestie, T, the Indonesian taitai may just pop by in Singapore too.

It's going to be a busy month!

Also, something that is of worth to mention is that of my Purpose in Life coming into fruition.

Hello, June!

I'm so Happy that you've arrived! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home