Sunday, June 02, 2013

Word.

Maybe like me, you're afraid of what lies ahead.

I'm steering clear to protect myself, lest I tumble & hurtle myself into an abyss from which I'd have to claw out, if ever.

But I belong to the scab squad, of which takes pleasure in picking at the scabs, only to ascertain & affirm certain notions.

Academically, I'd pound at an unfamiliar topic until I aced it. At work, I'd huddled at my desk and continually refine that which I was occupied with until perfection was achieved.

It is determination and diligence to some, sheer folly to others.

Naturally, this spills over to Life.

What am I to You is what You are to me.

Words are incredibly important to me. You could engage in a million antics and yet, if nary a word should depart from your lips, I'd deem it as my sheer imagination.

A word seals the deal.

In congruence, a step at a time,

Let's stop hurting each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home