Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Rose Garden.

Olivia : Did you need something, Mr President? ....

Fitz : ....Come on! Don't belittle us. It's insulting and beneath you, and designed to drive me away. I'm not going away.

Olivia : I don't have to drive you away. You're married and you have children. You're the leader of the Free World. You are away by definition. You are away. You're unavailable.

Fitz : So this is about Mellie (The First Lady)?

Olivia : No, no, no! This is - ... I wait for you. I watch for you. My whole life is you. I can't breathe because I'm waiting for you. You own me. You control me. I belong to you - ..

Fitz : You own me! You control me. I belong to you. You don't think I want to be a better man? You think that I don't want to dedicate myself to my marriage? You don't think that I want to be honourable? To be the man you voted for? I love you. I'm in love with you. You're the love of my life. My every feeling is controlled by the look on your face. I can't breathe without you. I can't sleep without you. I wait for you. I watch for you. I exist, for you. If I could escape all of this and run away with you? There's no Sally and Thomas here. You're nobody's victim, Liv (Olivia). I belong to you. We're in this together.

~ Scandal Season 2, Ep 8
Happy Birthday, Mr President
Rose Garden Scene

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home