Wednesday, August 14, 2013

To Be The Best That I Can Be.

To be the best that I can be.

For some reason, 2013 ignited a spark; there have been numerous firsts in this single year than the last 5 years put together :

• Kickstarted my charity arm, 'Dough ___' (apologies for its truncated moniker in order prevent trolling.) Its objective is to provide food for the needy while inculcating values in my students (10-25 years old).
• Traipsed to an obscure island in Indonesia to provide medical supplies for the poor. It was highly precarious as we were huddled on a sampan & at the mercy of the sea for a good hour or so. Thereafter, we had to hoist ourselves up onto the anchored stilts in the deep & somehow scramble to safe ground. However, it was a humbling experience and I'm raring to go again! I also gained some friends from Indonesia, Hong Kong & Singapore as a result. Yay.
• Started on the ukulele.
• Invested in a DSLR & lenses.
• Travelled alone for the first time in my life and arrived at Sydney where my BFF played host & I had the best week ever!
• Was the model for a friend.
• Achieved my targeted monetary rate & results in teaching.
• Honoured to be a sample critic for the album of a local singer who is renowned internationally.
• Considering lessons on an international scale that span across Australia & the USA.

My bucket list does not stop there.

There are more that I intend to gun for.

Why?

Because I've been stagnated for far too long.

This is not a change but merely rediscovering my former (insanely) exuberant self.

To be the best that I can be.

For You,

And for Me. =)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home