Saturday, November 30, 2013

Buckling.

Dear God,

I'm tired physically and mentally.

I'm beyond a meltdown.

For the first time in my life, I caught myself thinking that if a collision were to occur, at least I would not have to head home.

That sense of dread,

The constant fear,

The overwhelming anxiety -

These are elements that are new to me.

It's 11pm and I'm cowering under the covers.

Sleep has been elusive.

Involuntarily, I jolt from my slumber every hour or so.

There is no peace.

Mum doesn't understand why I've become like this.

Friends have been immensely supportive,

And He is concerned, for he has never seen me crumble till now.

He tries to cheer me up but I reject even the activities and food which I love.

Dear God, please grant me Grace & Mercy.

Let all these be over soon.

Lead me like Moses.

Drown the plague like You did with the Egyptians.

Lead me across the Rubicon

Into the Promised Land....

Of Peace & Normalcy.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home