Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ready, Steady...Go?

Would it be better to be direct with each other instead of relying on what is the purported Ping-Pong on Facebook?

I guess so but fear breeds avoidance. At least on my part.

I don't understand.

This falls squarely on our shoulders.

Maybe I'll weep and you'll be grim.

Maybe the night of Devonshire would transpire once again, when we knew its finality and talked for a long time as each did not want to say goodbye

Maybe it'll hurt us.

But greater is the agony of not knowing how nor why nor if nor when.

That is what festers within.

Let's come clean

And if need be, we'll bury the past together; it'll be closure for us.

If not, let's hop on the ride together.

Let's find a direction for each other.

Let's not pretend that avoidance is for the good of the other party.

Had it worked, 9 years would not have gone by with bouts of disappearing and reappearing acts on both sides.

You promised that You wouldn't disappear in December 2012.

I believed You.

I still do.

I trust that You must have had your reasons, for You have always been protective of me and I've felt safe with You.

Dear You, I'm ready whenever You are.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog :)

1:50 PM, June 14, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home