Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Debilitated.

My mind is preoccupied with a particular subject.

No, it's not about You (nor Him, nor finances).

It has reduced me to tears as I am overwhelmed, not knowing where to start and if it would be eradicated.

Fear has crippled me literally.

I lie in bed with nary a step out of it.

Thankfully, it is the holidays and work isn't affected.

<i>"Why have you become like this?" </i>

<i>"Don't think so much."</i>

<i>"Don't be like that."</i>

Every waking moment is spent on obsessive thoughts about This.

A cycle of tears and fears plague an otherwise cheery me.

My voracious appetite has dwindled significantly as I only had a single meal of chicken chop yesterday and even so, I could scarcely chomp through half of the portion before trashing it.

I'm exhausted from all the hours of physical exertion.

I don't quite know where to start.

Dear God, I commit this into Your hands.

Help me have a breakthrough in this. Let me emerge victorious in this battle.

In Jesus' Name I pray,
Amen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home