Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Through the Fog, I Dreamt.

I dreamt of You. Thrice.

After all this while,

After having some peace of mind, I dreamt of You.

The scenario's always the same :

You'd lead me to a house. It was always one with copious amounts of space. You'd then draw near to me but leave soon after.

This inspid invasion of the subconscious is attributed to the onslaught I'd expected on Facebook.

"You know he'll do it. You're asking for it, provoking a retaliation by man this, man that," was B's chiding.

Really?

I thought it no longer mattered,

That You'd no longer cared,

That I no longer did either.

"If he no longer cared, would all these happen right now? Can you stop attributing it to sheer Coincidence? Do you really think you can hide behind naive thoughts? Can EVERYTHING he has done and tried to show be simply coincidence?" was M's exasperated admonishment.

It's better to think of everything as one huge Coincidence.

It's better this way.

So that I can continue to walk away.

I have to.

I must.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home